Click on one of the images below to download the gospel tract as a PDF file. You can then print it to give to friends, family, or people that you meet.
Printing instructions for printing tracts on your own printer:
- Click on an image below and the PDF will open in a new tab.
- Click on the print icon at the top of the PDF.
- Click on “Properties”
- Depending on your printer, you will have different options at this point. Select “Two-sided printing” or “Print on both sides”
- Set the number of copies you want to print
- Click “OK” to start printing
- Cut out the tracts and fold them in half
Printing instructions for sending files to be printed at a local print shop:
- Click on the image below and the pdf will open in a new tab.
- Click on the download icon at the top of the PDF.
- Send the file to a local printer of your choice, request a Folded, Double-sided, A6 Leaflet.
You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html